Sunday, November 17, 2019
Casey’s General Store has partnered with Quail Forever and Pheasants Forever by donating funds to the organization’s wildlife habitat conservation mission for bottles of Pepsi products sold in their stores.
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Sunday, November 03, 2019
Young hunters were given an opportunity to shoot their first bird of the youth waterfowl season at private duck clubs during the eighth-annual Big Muddy Duck Hunt held near Mound City, Missouri, last Saturday.
The Missouri Department of Conservation notes this is the 75th anniversary for a fall treasured Missouri tradition — hunting whitetail deer.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Sunday, October 20, 2019
The Missouri Department of Conservation has announced results from a five-year study on bobwhite quail that is leading to new approaches to managing habitat for the birds.
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Thursday, October 10, 2019
The Midland Empire Audubon Society will sponsor a free public presentation in St. Joseph this month by representatives of the Endangered Wolf Center.
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge in Holt County has received a grant from the National Wild Turkey Federation to purchase more than two hundred trees that will be planted to benefit wildlife.
Sunday, September 22, 2019
A young bull elk was killed early Monday morning after being struck by a motor vehicle on U.S. Highway 71 near State Route M in Nodaway County.
- Savannah defense shuts down Chillicothe for district title
- Mid-Buchanan overcomes sluggish start to down Hamilton for C1D7 championship
- Mound City avenges loss to East Atchison for semifinal berth
- Lathrop wins district title at Maryville on miracle fourth-down conversion
- Pattonsburg rides Willhite's 10 TDs to district title win over Worth Country
- Mid-Buchanan set to host Hamilton for district crown
- Maryville hosts Lathrop in Class 2 District 8 championship
- Centrals' Abby Sollars to play volleyball at Missouri Western
- East Buchanan standout Kilgore commits to Idaho
- Mules head coach returns to Maryville for district championship
- Badgers' new defensive alignment produces mixed results
- Arizona Wildcats fire defensive line coach Iona Uiagalelei
- Dave Matter: Read his chat Q-&-A for updates on Mizzou football and basketball
- Cole Van Lanen out for Badgers against Purdue, Tyler Biadasz named Outland semifinalist
- Wyoming out to keep emotions in check in its quest for another Border War win
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Walters praises Noa, Maryland's defense
- Running backs continue adjustments; offensive line showing improvement
- Marks nears end of football career with future in ministry approaching
- 10 @ 10: Hawkeyes benefiting from increased recruiting in southeast
- The Other Side: Q&A with Colorado State beat writer Kelly Lyell