Monday, August 19, 2019
From the beginning of his reign at Missouri Western, third-year head coach Matt Williamson took pride in having a strong special teams unit.
Saturday, August 17, 2019
After a week of practicing, Missouri Western’s football team finally got back in the groove of a game as it hosted its scrimmage Saturday morning at Spratt Stadium.
Friday, August 16, 2019
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Construction will begin this fall on the Griffon Athletics Hall of Fame presented by Rogers Pharmacy, Missouri Western announced on Wednesday.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
The Northwest Missouri State women’s basketball team will play nine regular season games and two exhibition contests in the non-conference portion of the slate.
Monday, August 12, 2019
Missouri Western football’s first practice of the season on Monday signifies that summer is almost over, and it is nearly time to begin the Griffons 50th anniversary.
Sunday, August 04, 2019
Thursday, August 01, 2019
The Northwest Missouri State football team opens its season once again with a match-up against rival Missouri Western on September 5.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
The 2019 MIAA Football Media Day kicked off Wednesday at the Kauffman Foundation Center, and with football season right around the corner, the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats have been preparing all summer long.
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Monday, July 29, 2019
During his days as one of the best returners and safeties in the nation, Jonathan Owens spent his summers waiting tables at Red Lobster.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Northwest Missouri State University’s athletic department is going back in time this fall with their M Club Hall of Fame by honoring selections who made an impact on the school 30-plus years ago.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Dreams have finally turned into a reality for former Northwest football player, and now Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Shawn Bane Jr., who will report to NFL training camp in Atlanta next week.
Sunday, July 14, 2019
- Former Lafayette quarterback Cortez returns as coach
- Pigskin Preview: Lathrop's reloaded backfield ready roll
- Pigskin Preview: East Buch hopes to live up to proud tradition
- High school teams hit gridiron to open practice
- Lafayette graduate Ike Book undergoes surgery in hopes of furthering his baseball career
- Lafayette's Luikart commits to Oklahoma
- Mike Buckler officially retires, feels blessed for supportive community
- Schoeberl swings for more at international tournament
- Ball State's Audrey Schank has breakthrough swim season
- Central grad running to find her passion
- VIDEO: Previewing the Missouri Western specialists
- ‘There’s just more stability’: Arizona has filled several holes on the depth chart entering 2019
- VIDEO: MWSU soccer kicks off preseason on positive note
- Local/area sports briefs
- Red Report: Youngsters learning at ILB; depth chart not settled; Domann getting closer
- "Old" Brott supplies stable force for Bobcats
- Missouri Western soccer opens preseason full of chemistry
- Countdown to kickoff: Previewing the Missouri Western specialists
- Freshman OLB Nelson in line for role in Husker defense, special teams
- Wyoming finalizes top of depth chart after scrimmage