Located in historic Downtown, Restoration Church is looking to expand its services to the Spanish-speaking community.
Saturday, July 06, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
A St. Joseph minister is reflecting on nearly three decades of ministry as she prepares to leave her church role for one serving the homeless population.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Saturday, June 01, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Francis Street First United Methodist Church is celebrating its 175th anniversary this year, making it one of the city’s oldest institutions.
Saturday, May 04, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Local pastors in the community will be gathering together on May 2 for One Church, One City, One Voice, a free citywide prayer and worship rally at St. Joseph Christian School to pray for the community.
Friday, April 12, 2019
Saturday, April 06, 2019
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Saturday, March 09, 2019
Saturday, March 02, 2019
Originally from Port Orchard, Washington, Kelly Taylor didn’t know at the time that a summer internship at Brookdale Presbyterian church would turn into more than 10 years of service as the director of student ministries.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The United Methodist Church, America's second-largest Protestant denomination, faces a likely surge in defections and acts of defiance after delegates at a crucial conference Tuesday rejected a move to ease the faith's ban on same-sex marriage and ordination of LGBT clergy.
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Saturday, February 09, 2019
Churches around the country, including some in St. Joseph, have taken steps to promote themselves as welcoming of all people, particularly those in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Column: This lawyer's trouble with opioids has changed his legal career — for the better
- A West Side police sergeant's plan to save kids
- Minnesota's rare East African developer, general contractor is leading effort to diversify construction
- Two trees will honor teen's life after unexpected take down
- SJSD students win big at national STEM competition
- Coming events, July 14
- Reunions, July 14
- How this Texas college gives every single student help with trauma, mental health
- Respond Now marks 50 years, help for 14,000 families
- Woman loans wedding dress made from husband's WWII parachute to 82nd Airborne Museum
- Why exercise won't make you lose weight
- NC: DOZENS SICK AGAIN AT SAME BUSINESS PARK
- The kind of hate we should be most worried about
- Dentist: 'If you're not flossing, you probably have gingivitis'
- After skin cancer diagnosis, teacher encourages kids to 'keep fighting'
- EMDR therapy can treat those with anxiety, trauma
- Understanding cause is key to dealing with anger
- Dermatologist: Make sunscreen part of your skincare routine
- Alzheimer's awareness highlighted in June
- Physician says 'sleep hygiene' is key to a good night's rest
- Church utilizes foundation to help fund ministries
- Minister moving from church to community outreach
- Man's book focuses on church, ministry
- After 2011 fire, congregation continues to grow
- Men connect over faith through ministry
- Baptist group works to rebuild flooded homes
- Francis street first celebrates 175th anniversary
- Bible study aims to soothe women's anxiety
- Second annual Blue Mass honors first responders
- Local pastors come together for prayer rally
- Teen faces murder charge in man's death
- Auditor: Bookkeeper stole $286,000 from road district
- Car crashes into building on St. Joseph Avenue
- Stabbing victim identified as Jaiden Drimmell
- Former teacher charged with assaulting student
- Fatal wreck shuts down Highway 36 in Kansas
- Patrol: 2 die when vehicle fleeing police overturns
- Man charged for running over woman with Jeep
- Wilson announces changes to MWSU leadership
- Woman suing over alleged injury at S. Belt Walmart