The portion of Americans with no religious affiliation is rising significantly, in tandem with a sharp drop in the percentage that identifies as Christians, according to new data from the Pew Research Center.
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Saturday, September 07, 2019
Saturday, August 31, 2019
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Friday, August 09, 2019
Francis Street First United Methodist Church has opened its doors to Chuuk Island Ministry Church this summer, a local Micronesian congregation looking for a larger place to worship.
Saturday, August 03, 2019
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Saturday, July 06, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
A St. Joseph minister is reflecting on nearly three decades of ministry as she prepares to leave her church role for one serving the homeless population.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Saturday, June 01, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Francis Street First United Methodist Church is celebrating its 175th anniversary this year, making it one of the city’s oldest institutions.
Saturday, May 04, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Local pastors in the community will be gathering together on May 2 for One Church, One City, One Voice, a free citywide prayer and worship rally at St. Joseph Christian School to pray for the community.
Friday, April 12, 2019
- Help make your poinsettias last longer
- Guilty Pleasures
- Wisconsin governor returns 'holiday tree' name to evergreen
- U.S. Latinos are no longer majority-Catholic, here's why
- Missouri Western to present 'Percussion eXtravaganza'
- High-tech chestnuts: US to consider genetically altered tree
- Netflix serves up 'Green Eggs and Ham' with all-star cast
- Doctors try CRISPR gene editing for cancer, a 1st in the U.S.
- Pershing Perk has students focusing on kindness
- Time to change
- Inside the unique role of midwives in New Mexico
- Giving Birth in America: California
- IA: FOUR-YEAR-OLD GIRL FACING 43RD SURGERY
- How to care for an aging population
- 10 hospitalized after getting insulin instead of flu shot
- Meet Belfast's "dementia-friendly barber"
- Fruits of youth: Consider this your guide to an anti-aging diet
- IRMC’s Wellness Center offers crash course in personalized nutrition and fitness
- The Wall that Heals: Honoring those who fought
- Keep your home pet safe by removing these potentially dangerous items
- Twin Spires stands tall after more than a century
- First Lutheran congregation marks 125 years
- Western's Baptist Student Union transitions
- Team prepares for Bible quizzing competitions
- Francis Street First opens doors to Micronesian congregation
- Easton church celebrates 150 years
- St. Patrick celebrates fiesta's 50th
- Restoration Church adding service for Spanish speakers
- Church utilizes foundation to help fund ministries
- Minister moving from church to community outreach
Most Popular Articles
- City prohibits camping in effort to keep homeless from sleeping in public places
- Platte City girl goes viral with Lambert video
- St. Joseph man charged following police pursuit
- One detained in shooting inquiry
- Police investigate bomb threat
- Mother sentenced to life for drowning son
- Police car struck by stolen vehicle
- Teenager in life threatening condition after shooting
- One arrested after Central drug sweep
- School district pushes forward with high school plan