Saturday, August 22, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Eric Berry has made the drive into Arrowhead Stadium on game day dozens of times over the years. On Friday night, he rolled down the windows and went a little bit slower.
Friday, August 21, 2015
The pod situated between Alex Smith’s shoulder blades is about the size of a deck of cards, so small that the Chiefs quarterback barely notices it when he slips off his pads.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The last time Derrick Johnson set foot in Arrowhead Stadium, he crumpled to the turf without anybody around him. As he stared up at the sky, his foot numb, the Chiefs’ star linebacker had a sinking suspicion what was wrong.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Even though it was the last day of Chiefs training camp, the focus was on the military as Chiefs staff, coaches and players thanked members for their service during Military Appreciation Day.
A field full of players and military members from various branches breaking down the huddle marked the end of another three weeks of training camp in St. Joseph.
Monday, August 17, 2015
Friday, August 14, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. | The Chiefs could be forced to rest a handful of players in their exhibition opener Saturday night in Arizona because of nagging injuries picked up during training camp.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
The Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles sounded off on the ineptness of his offensive line last season following Wednesday’s practice, a rare departure from the normally buttoned-up running back.
Coming into this season after the acquisitions of guards Ben Grubbs and Paul Fanaika, the thought of Zach Fulton retaking his starting spot seemed dim.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
The Kansas City Chiefs churned through four coaches in eight years before Andy Reid arrived, and far more offensive and defensive coordinators. Each of them had varying schemes and ideas, and the result was a hodge-podge of failure.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Much has been made of Kansas City’s first-round draft pick Marcus Peters and second-year pro Phillip Gaines having a good camp thus far.
Saturday, August 08, 2015
He has a 95 rating on Madden but he doesn’t care. He doesn’t touch the ball a lot but it’s not a big deal. The Kansas City Chiefs website says he has two career touchdowns, but he says he has three.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs have waived wide receiver Armon Binns and linebacker Sage Harold and signed offensive tackle Anthony Dima and wide receiver Adam Drake in a series of moves Saturday.
The Chiefs hit the field a little late Saturday morning due to the rainy weather, but it didn’t stop fans from participating in American Family Fun Day at Chiefs Training Camp.
- Week 3: Friday night football scores
- LeBlond volleyball falls short
- Benton hosts Lafayette for in-city rivalry
- Central Golf Invitational
- Friday night's high school football games
- HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS | Benton 8, Excelsior Springs 1
- Central starts off season with first-place victory
- Going, going, gone
- Maryville bests Benton in 2 straight sets
- KCI claims two top-3 spots in Missouri Media football polls
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 9/15
- Steven M. Sipple: Class is in session, and Darlington says Husker 'D' in need of talent upgrades
- 5 takeaways from the Arizona Wildcats' 28-14 victory over Texas Tech
- MU soccer survives Northern Colorado scare in overtime
- What we have learned about Missouri football through first quarter of the season
- No. 21 Missouri defeats Boise State in straight-sets to claim the Tiger Invitational crown
- The fifth quarter: The Hawkeyes' wait was worth it
- Column: Start looks good, but for Penn State, season looks long
- Notebook: Jones, Bailey, Sterk thrive as Bobcats take down Western Illinois
- SEC Nation coming to Aggieland for Auburn game