Saturday, August 22, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Eric Berry has made the drive into Arrowhead Stadium on game day dozens of times over the years. On Friday night, he rolled down the windows and went a little bit slower.
Friday, August 21, 2015
The pod situated between Alex Smith’s shoulder blades is about the size of a deck of cards, so small that the Chiefs quarterback barely notices it when he slips off his pads.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The last time Derrick Johnson set foot in Arrowhead Stadium, he crumpled to the turf without anybody around him. As he stared up at the sky, his foot numb, the Chiefs’ star linebacker had a sinking suspicion what was wrong.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Even though it was the last day of Chiefs training camp, the focus was on the military as Chiefs staff, coaches and players thanked members for their service during Military Appreciation Day.
A field full of players and military members from various branches breaking down the huddle marked the end of another three weeks of training camp in St. Joseph.
Monday, August 17, 2015
Friday, August 14, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. | The Chiefs could be forced to rest a handful of players in their exhibition opener Saturday night in Arizona because of nagging injuries picked up during training camp.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
The Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles sounded off on the ineptness of his offensive line last season following Wednesday’s practice, a rare departure from the normally buttoned-up running back.
Coming into this season after the acquisitions of guards Ben Grubbs and Paul Fanaika, the thought of Zach Fulton retaking his starting spot seemed dim.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
The Kansas City Chiefs churned through four coaches in eight years before Andy Reid arrived, and far more offensive and defensive coordinators. Each of them had varying schemes and ideas, and the result was a hodge-podge of failure.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Much has been made of Kansas City’s first-round draft pick Marcus Peters and second-year pro Phillip Gaines having a good camp thus far.
Saturday, August 08, 2015
He has a 95 rating on Madden but he doesn’t care. He doesn’t touch the ball a lot but it’s not a big deal. The Kansas City Chiefs website says he has two career touchdowns, but he says he has three.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs have waived wide receiver Armon Binns and linebacker Sage Harold and signed offensive tackle Anthony Dima and wide receiver Adam Drake in a series of moves Saturday.
The Chiefs hit the field a little late Saturday morning due to the rainy weather, but it didn’t stop fans from participating in American Family Fun Day at Chiefs Training Camp.
- St. Joseph runners prepare for state meet
- Mid-Buchanan hosts East Buchanan in rematch of last year's district semifinals
- Bishop LeBlond falls in Class 1 sectional
- Maryville's best playoff run since '09 ends in sectionals
- Central qualifies for Class 4 state meet; Lions win Class 1 district
- North Andrew advances with district win against LeBlond
- Maryville cruises past Christian in district opener
- Lafayette's second half comeback against Excelsior Springs falls short
- Riverside's season comes to a close in playoff opener
- Savannah takes third at Class 3 state softball
- Hawkeye 10 @ 10: Tough losses set up big battle for Floyd
- Matter on Mizzou: Can Odom save spiraling season?
- Husker recruit watch: Smothers, Nixon, Conn and Betts have big nights
- As Huskers come off bye week, where's the progress others in Big Ten are showing?
- Mindset reset: Huskers focus on a renewed mentality during bye week
- Red Report: Hickman's bright future; Mazour on scholarship; UW's talented defense; recruiting updates
- Iform, huge crease, Taylor jump cut
- Iform, patience from Taylor, gains 7 late
- Iform, left-side wall, big gain
- Jet motion, pulling OLs