Thursday, May 16, 2019
BEREA, Ohio — Once he found the courage, Kareem Hunt watched the infamous video of him shoving a woman and then kicking her while she was on the ground.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
TEMPE, Ariz. — The Arizona Cardinals ended months of speculation by taking Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray with the No. 1 overall pick of the NFL draft.
Wednesday, April 03, 2019
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
PHOENIX | NFL owners voted down a proposal to replace the onside kick with one play from scrimmage, and tabled a suggestion to require each team to have one possession in overtime regardless of what happened on the first series of the extra period.
Friday, March 22, 2019
Reviewing penalty calls, including pass interference, will be among proposals NFL owners will hear to expand replay when they meet next week in Phoenix.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — John Elway insists Joe Flacco is at the top of his game at age 34 even though the former Baltimore Ravens quarterback hasn’t thrown a pass in the playoffs since 2015.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Friday, March 01, 2019
INDIANAPOLIS — Kyler Murray may not show off his arm or his legs at the NFL scouting combine, but on Thursday he assuaged colossal concerns about his size.
Friday, February 15, 2019
Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick smikes on stage during an event last year at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Kaepernick and Eric Reid have reached settlements on their collusion lawsuits against the NFL, the league said Friday.
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
BOSTON — With cheers of “We want seven!” and “Next year, right here!” hundreds of thousands of jubilant fans jammed downtown Boston on Tuesday for a parade celebrating the New England Patriots’ sixth Super Bowl title.
Monday, January 28, 2019
After hiding an injury from the Los Angeles Rams prior to his game-winning 57-yard field goal in the NFC Championship, kicker Greg Zuerlein appears ready to go for Sunday’s Super Bowl in Atlanta.
Friday, January 11, 2019
LOS ANGELES — As if the pressure of playing for the Los Angeles Rams’ first playoff victory in 14 years wasn’t enough, Todd Gurley carries an extra imperative into the Coliseum on Saturday night.
Wednesday, January 09, 2019
Tuesday, January 01, 2019
DENVER — Every year, while a dozen NFL coaches are preparing their teams for the playoffs, nearly as many coaches are called into their general manager’s office and told they’re fired for not being one of those dozen coaches who are preparing their teams for the playoffs.
Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Barring ties in Week 17 — and there are some wild scenarios should certain games end in draws Sunday — the road to the playoffs is quite straight in the NFC. The path to a first-round bye in the AFC has a bunch of curves in it.
OAKLAND, Calif. — After the final seconds ticked off, Derek Carr ran straight to the Black Hole with several teammates before taking a victory lap around the Coliseum to celebrate with his fans.
Friday, December 21, 2018
The hype trains touting NFL offseason activity typically start leaving their stations each January, when new head coaches are hired and fan bases are fired up about the fresh start that sends hope soaring high like the football in the air on the opening kickoff of a game.
- Smithville's big fourth inning stumps Lafayette's season
- Maryville, Savannah battle for MEC title in Highway 71 contest
- Friday night's football schedule
- East Buchanan's Ethan Kilgore receives DI offer
- Maryville's Trey Houchin leads team during successful season
- Liberty sets the tone early, sweeps Central 2-0
- Mid-Buchanan's T.J. Runyan continues to impress on offense
- Horn, Hall fall in tennis sectionals
- HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER Bishop LeBlond 2 Benton 1
- Savannah, Maryville set for top-10 matchup Friday
- Husker midseason report card: The good, the bad, the knowns and unknowns going forward
- Tom Oates: Badgers have no time to waste after disheartening loss at Illinois
- Wisconsin Badgers stunned by Illinois Fighting Illini after costly fourth-quarter turnovers
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 41-14 loss to USC
- Watch: Breaking down the Arizona Wildcats' blowout loss to USC
- Texas A&M-Ole Miss notebook
- Texas A&M-Ole Miss quarter-by-quarter
- Robert Cessna grades the Aggies
- Cessna: It won't be hanging in a museum, but Texas A&M's victory a good one
- Youngsters play key role in getting Aggies past Rebels 24-17