Thursday, May 16, 2019
BEREA, Ohio — Once he found the courage, Kareem Hunt watched the infamous video of him shoving a woman and then kicking her while she was on the ground.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
TEMPE, Ariz. — The Arizona Cardinals ended months of speculation by taking Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray with the No. 1 overall pick of the NFL draft.
Wednesday, April 03, 2019
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
PHOENIX | NFL owners voted down a proposal to replace the onside kick with one play from scrimmage, and tabled a suggestion to require each team to have one possession in overtime regardless of what happened on the first series of the extra period.
Friday, March 22, 2019
Reviewing penalty calls, including pass interference, will be among proposals NFL owners will hear to expand replay when they meet next week in Phoenix.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — John Elway insists Joe Flacco is at the top of his game at age 34 even though the former Baltimore Ravens quarterback hasn’t thrown a pass in the playoffs since 2015.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Friday, March 01, 2019
INDIANAPOLIS — Kyler Murray may not show off his arm or his legs at the NFL scouting combine, but on Thursday he assuaged colossal concerns about his size.
Friday, February 15, 2019
Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick smikes on stage during an event last year at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Kaepernick and Eric Reid have reached settlements on their collusion lawsuits against the NFL, the league said Friday.
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
BOSTON — With cheers of “We want seven!” and “Next year, right here!” hundreds of thousands of jubilant fans jammed downtown Boston on Tuesday for a parade celebrating the New England Patriots’ sixth Super Bowl title.
Monday, January 28, 2019
After hiding an injury from the Los Angeles Rams prior to his game-winning 57-yard field goal in the NFC Championship, kicker Greg Zuerlein appears ready to go for Sunday’s Super Bowl in Atlanta.
Friday, January 11, 2019
LOS ANGELES — As if the pressure of playing for the Los Angeles Rams’ first playoff victory in 14 years wasn’t enough, Todd Gurley carries an extra imperative into the Coliseum on Saturday night.
Wednesday, January 09, 2019
Tuesday, January 01, 2019
DENVER — Every year, while a dozen NFL coaches are preparing their teams for the playoffs, nearly as many coaches are called into their general manager’s office and told they’re fired for not being one of those dozen coaches who are preparing their teams for the playoffs.
Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Barring ties in Week 17 — and there are some wild scenarios should certain games end in draws Sunday — the road to the playoffs is quite straight in the NFC. The path to a first-round bye in the AFC has a bunch of curves in it.
OAKLAND, Calif. — After the final seconds ticked off, Derek Carr ran straight to the Black Hole with several teammates before taking a victory lap around the Coliseum to celebrate with his fans.
Friday, December 21, 2018
The hype trains touting NFL offseason activity typically start leaving their stations each January, when new head coaches are hired and fan bases are fired up about the fresh start that sends hope soaring high like the football in the air on the opening kickoff of a game.
- UMKC's Herner shines during freshman season
- Central grad Simone Rodney signs with Western
- Top of the Class: Berry, Rush named Bill Snyder Award winners
- ANPN Spring Boys Coach of the Year: Erich Bodenhausen, Savannah baseball
- ANPN Girls Soccer Player of the Year: Morgan Pettlon, Maryville
- ANPN Girls Coach of the Year: Lisa Olson, St. Joe Christian track
- ANPN Boys Golfer of the Year: Hank Lierz, Bishop LeBlond
- ANPN Boys Track Athlete of the Year: Drew O'Connor, Lathrop
- ANPN Baseball Player of the Year: Braden Berry, Savannah
- ANPN Girls Track Athlete of the Year: Brooklyn Miller, St. Joe Christian
- Longtime Mizzou volleyball coaches announce retirement
- Mizzou makes final appeal in NCAA sanctions case
- Josh Caldwell prepares for Chiefs Training Camp
- Matter on the SEC: Humbled by Clemson loss, Alabama is after the throne again
- Former Bearcat 'trying to smell the roses' ahead of NFL training camp
- Free from postseason ban, Ole Miss knows Mizzou's NCAA blues
- Matter's SEC Notebook: Saban's former staffers still chasing the master
- Mizzou's Tre Williams pleads guilty to reduced charge
- SEC notebook: Mizzou will present appeal to NCAA this week
- Mizzou, ex-swimming coach dispute claims about his exit