Tuesday, July 16, 2019
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland — Golf’s oldest championship is all about tradition, and this is one Francesco Molinari could have done without.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
WIMBLEDON, England — Slowed by a balky ankle, trailing by a service break in the third set of her Wimbledon quarterfinal, Serena Williams appeared to be in trouble Tuesday against an opponent playing the tournament of her life.
CLEVELAND — Faced with a record onslaught of home runs that has convinced many pitchers that baseballs are juiced, Commissioner Rob Manfred says the sport has been unable to find any changes in the manufacturing process.
Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Friday, June 21, 2019
Friday, June 07, 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
CHICAGO — Yolmer Sanchez hit a tying single, then entertained his White Sox teammates with a dugout show during a long rain delay before Chicago’s game against the Kansas City Royals was suspended in the fifth inning with the score 1-all Monday.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
MILWAUKEE — Giannis Antetokounmpo started the game with an emphatic dunk. The next possession, a sprawling block to deny Marc Gasol. The next possession, another dunk.
OAKLAND, Calif. — Steve Kerr remains optimistic Kevin Durant will return from a right calf injury to play for Golden State at some point this postseason but isn’t guessing when that might be.
ST. LOUIS — Jordan Binnington made 29 saves to set a franchise record with his 10th playoff win this postseason and the St. Louis Blues edged the San Jose Sharks 2-1 on Friday night to even the Western Conference final at two games apiece.
Friday, May 17, 2019
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. — The power. The putting. The poise. Brooks Koepka has it all at this PGA Championship, along with the lowest 36-hole score in major championship history and the largest lead by anyone at the halfway point of a Grand Slam event in 85 years.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
ATLANTA — Austin Riley went 3 for 4 and drove in a run, Julio Teheran pitched five-plus scoreless innings, and the Atlanta Braves won for the fifth time in six games with a 10-2 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday night.
BEREA, Ohio — Once he found the courage, Kareem Hunt watched the infamous video of him shoving a woman and then kicking her while she was on the ground.
- Savannah tops Chillicothe, continues hunt for MEC title
- Mid-Buchanan shuts out Plattsburg on road
- Lafayette rebounds on the road in win against Cameron
- Week 7: Friday night football scores
- Game of the Week: Savannah hosts Chillicothe
- LeBlond volleyball sweeps Lafayette
- Friday's high school football schedule
- A walk at Hyde park - Lafayette downs Benton in MEC showdown
- Savannah takes district golf crown; Long wins individual title
- Lafayette rebounds with home sweep of Benton
- Mizzou picked 13th (out of 14) in SEC basketball preseason poll
- Badgers film room: How Jack Coan, UW receivers beat the Spartans' man coverage
- Griffon Sports Spotlight: October 14, 2019
- Hawkeye 10@10: Depth chart changes, and focus on Purdue
- Stopping the run crucial in the Big Ten West, Huskers rank the worst
- Dave Matter: Confused by Mizzou's NCAA case? Here are some answers
- Could Grant Gunnell have a bigger role behind Khalil Tate in Arizona Wildcats’ QB mix?
- Krumholz deep shot
- Cephus TD
- Davis end zone angle