Tuesday, July 16, 2019
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland — Golf’s oldest championship is all about tradition, and this is one Francesco Molinari could have done without.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
WIMBLEDON, England — Slowed by a balky ankle, trailing by a service break in the third set of her Wimbledon quarterfinal, Serena Williams appeared to be in trouble Tuesday against an opponent playing the tournament of her life.
CLEVELAND — Faced with a record onslaught of home runs that has convinced many pitchers that baseballs are juiced, Commissioner Rob Manfred says the sport has been unable to find any changes in the manufacturing process.
Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Friday, June 21, 2019
Friday, June 07, 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
CHICAGO — Yolmer Sanchez hit a tying single, then entertained his White Sox teammates with a dugout show during a long rain delay before Chicago’s game against the Kansas City Royals was suspended in the fifth inning with the score 1-all Monday.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
MILWAUKEE — Giannis Antetokounmpo started the game with an emphatic dunk. The next possession, a sprawling block to deny Marc Gasol. The next possession, another dunk.
OAKLAND, Calif. — Steve Kerr remains optimistic Kevin Durant will return from a right calf injury to play for Golden State at some point this postseason but isn’t guessing when that might be.
ST. LOUIS — Jordan Binnington made 29 saves to set a franchise record with his 10th playoff win this postseason and the St. Louis Blues edged the San Jose Sharks 2-1 on Friday night to even the Western Conference final at two games apiece.
Friday, May 17, 2019
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. — The power. The putting. The poise. Brooks Koepka has it all at this PGA Championship, along with the lowest 36-hole score in major championship history and the largest lead by anyone at the halfway point of a Grand Slam event in 85 years.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
ATLANTA — Austin Riley went 3 for 4 and drove in a run, Julio Teheran pitched five-plus scoreless innings, and the Atlanta Braves won for the fifth time in six games with a 10-2 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday night.
BEREA, Ohio — Once he found the courage, Kareem Hunt watched the infamous video of him shoving a woman and then kicking her while she was on the ground.
- Mid-Buchanan adds girls soccer, led by LeBlond grad Danielle Beers
- Benton's Gwen Worsham, Kamrin Mauzey commit to play volleyball at the next level
- "Sky is the limit" for Christian's Grady Kellam as he pursues football at Ottawa
- Craig Trussell to lead at the helm of Central wrestling program
- Maryville standout Serena Sundell excited to join Kansas State following commitment
- Bishop LeBlond graduate Jaren Guck fulfills dream of playing with Mustangs
- Benton track and field team ready to make an impact after canceled season
- LeBlond's Smith, Central's Hopkins named Scholar-Athletes of the Year
- Central graduate returns home to join Mustangs
- St. Joseph Sports, Inc. to hold virtual banquet ceremony
- Wisconsin athletic department hasn't discussed moving football game against Notre Dame from Lambeau Field
- Kiaku outlines racist treatment in UA gymnastics
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, June 4: Here's what we know
- Red Zone podcast: Badgers recruiting, Power 5 lobbying and remembering Rob Andringa
- Montana State coaches chart path forward to confront racism
- MU student-athletes, coaches march in honor of Floyd
- Alabama football: Linebacker Markail Benton enters transfer portal
- Ennis Rakestraw's arrival at Missouri comes courtesy of a mother's love
- MIKE JARVIS
- Wisconsin Badgers land 3-star DL Mike Jarvis