Friday, July 19, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs extend their franchise record winning streak to 14 games with a doubleheader sweep over the Sedalia Bombers Friday, highlighted by pitcher Colton Kenagy throwing a no-hitter in the second game at Phil Welch Stadium. The Mustangs won game one 5-2 and game two 8-1.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs were on a franchise record 11-game win streak entering Thursday night’s game against the Chillicothe Mudcats. In the last regular season game on the road, the Mustangs extended the historical streak as they defeated the Mudcats 9-5.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
The Mustangs took care of business with time to spare, securing one of their most complete wins of the season with a 15-0 obliteration of the A’s in seven innings on Wednesday at Clarinda Municipal Stadium.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs made easy work of the bottom-dwelling Clarinda A’s on Tuesday for their 10th straight win, taking advantage of a poor showing from the Clarinda bullpen to deliver a commanding 14-8 victory on Tuesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Sunday, July 14, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs took control of the MINK North Division with a big victory Sunday evening as they defeated the Chillicothe Mudcats 6-1 on the road.
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Friday, July 12, 2019
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Strong starting pitching and a five-run fifth inning was enough to extend the St. Joseph Mustangs winnings streak to four games as they beat the KC Monarchs 6-2 Wednesday night at Phil Welch Stadium.
Monday, July 08, 2019
Sunday, July 07, 2019
Saturday, July 06, 2019
St. Joseph Mustangs second basemen Drew Beazley stepped to plate with two on in the bottom of the ninth with one thing in mind: helping his team to a walkoff victory over Jefferson City.
Friday, July 05, 2019
On a night that belonged to the hitters, the Chillicothe Mudcats were able to come out on top, beating the St. Joseph Mustangs 10-8 on Friday in Chillicothe.
Thursday, July 04, 2019
The night sky at Phil Welch Stadium lit up with fireworks not only to celebrate Independence Day but also a Mustangs victory, as St. Joseph defeated the Sedalia Bombers 11-6 on Thursday evening.
The Mustangs hosted the Sedalia Bombers Thursday night in what has become a Fourth of July tradition. Family and friends came out to Phil Welch Stadium to watch some baseball and stayed for the fireworks show after in celebration of America.
With the help of an explosive third inning and some late-game heroics, the Mustangs were able to keep ahead of a non-MINK opponent in the Ban Johnson All-Stars and eventually win 13-11 on Wednesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
- UMKC's Herner shines during freshman season
- Central grad Simone Rodney signs with Western
- Top of the Class: Berry, Rush named Bill Snyder Award winners
- ANPN Spring Boys Coach of the Year: Erich Bodenhausen, Savannah baseball
- ANPN Girls Soccer Player of the Year: Morgan Pettlon, Maryville
- ANPN Girls Coach of the Year: Lisa Olson, St. Joe Christian track
- ANPN Boys Golfer of the Year: Hank Lierz, Bishop LeBlond
- ANPN Boys Track Athlete of the Year: Drew O'Connor, Lathrop
- ANPN Baseball Player of the Year: Braden Berry, Savannah
- ANPN Girls Track Athlete of the Year: Brooklyn Miller, St. Joe Christian
- Longtime Mizzou volleyball coaches announce retirement
- Mizzou makes final appeal in NCAA sanctions case
- Josh Caldwell prepares for Chiefs Training Camp
- Matter on the SEC: Humbled by Clemson loss, Alabama is after the throne again
- Former Bearcat 'trying to smell the roses' ahead of NFL training camp
- Free from postseason ban, Ole Miss knows Mizzou's NCAA blues
- Matter's SEC Notebook: Saban's former staffers still chasing the master
- Mizzou's Tre Williams pleads guilty to reduced charge
- SEC notebook: Mizzou will present appeal to NCAA this week
- Mizzou, ex-swimming coach dispute claims about his exit