Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Saturday, May 09, 2020
After he saw his freshman season cut short this spring, Bishop LeBlond graduate and Truman State University pitcher Jaren Guck can hopefully return to the mound sometime soon.
Wednesday, May 06, 2020
Tuesday, May 05, 2020
Friday, April 24, 2020
Friday, April 17, 2020
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
The reigning 2019 MINK League Champion St. Joseph Mustangs will kick off the 2020 season against the Chillicothe Mudcats on May 27, the team announced Wednesday.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Friday, July 26, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs are now one win away from winning the MINK League Championship after defeating the Ozark Generals 3-1 in Game 1 in Springfield, Missouri on Thursday night.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
In a game essentially over by the time the second inning began, the Mustangs saved one of the year’s best performances for the postseason, clobbering the Chillicothe Mudcats 17-0 in the MINK North Championship on Wednesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
After a disappointing 20-23 season last year while missing the MINK playoffs, the St. Joseph Mustangs have had an impressive bounce back year as they will enter the postseason with the No. 1 overall seed and a 29-8 record.
Sunday, July 21, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs’ regular season ended anticlimactically, as their final scheduled game of the season against the Chillicothe Mudcats was canceled due to rain Sunday at Phil Welch Stadium.
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Friday, July 19, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs extend their franchise record winning streak to 14 games with a doubleheader sweep over the Sedalia Bombers Friday, highlighted by pitcher Colton Kenagy throwing a no-hitter in the second game at Phil Welch Stadium. The Mustangs won game one 5-2 and game two 8-1.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs were on a franchise record 11-game win streak entering Thursday night’s game against the Chillicothe Mudcats. In the last regular season game on the road, the Mustangs extended the historical streak as they defeated the Mudcats 9-5.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
The Mustangs took care of business with time to spare, securing one of their most complete wins of the season with a 15-0 obliteration of the A’s in seven innings on Wednesday at Clarinda Municipal Stadium.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs made easy work of the bottom-dwelling Clarinda A’s on Tuesday for their 10th straight win, taking advantage of a poor showing from the Clarinda bullpen to deliver a commanding 14-8 victory on Tuesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
Monday, July 15, 2019
- Lafayette grad Ike Book returns from injury to pursue college baseball dream
- SJSD cancels jamborees, awaits decision on upcoming fall sports
- Savannah R-III announces positive COVID-19 for student-athlete
- Central softball stays atop of game with travel ball, commitment to summer workouts
- MSHSAA releases guidelines for opening fall sports, activities
- MFCA recommends limitations to prep for football season
- Benton track facility receives makeover while student-athletes gear up for fall sports
- Accountability a top priority as Lafayette football returns to action
- SJSD, area schools push athletics programs to next phase with indoor activities
- Chillicothe activities shut down following student testing positive for COVID-19
- NCAA Board of Governors meeting could decide future of fall sports
- Alabama basketball: John Petty to stay
- 'This virus is no joke': Arizona receiver Jaden Mitchell says he tested positive for COVID-19
- Group of Pac-12 players threatens boycott unless demands are met
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, Aug. 3: Here's what we know
- Juco transfer DB Joseph is on campus, enrolled at UNL to become official member of team
- What jersey numbers will Wyoming's newcomers wear this season?
- Steven M. Sipple: Why idea of spring football is awful; Ferentz fortunate; and Pac-12's mess
- Most Intriguing Huskers: No. 5, center Cameron Jurgens
- Jacksonville Jaguars place former Wyoming safety Andrew Wingard on reserve/COVID-19 list