Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Friday, July 26, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs are now one win away from winning the MINK League Championship after defeating the Ozark Generals 3-1 in Game 1 in Springfield, Missouri on Thursday night.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
In a game essentially over by the time the second inning began, the Mustangs saved one of the year’s best performances for the postseason, clobbering the Chillicothe Mudcats 17-0 in the MINK North Championship on Wednesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
After a disappointing 20-23 season last year while missing the MINK playoffs, the St. Joseph Mustangs have had an impressive bounce back year as they will enter the postseason with the No. 1 overall seed and a 29-8 record.
Sunday, July 21, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs’ regular season ended anticlimactically, as their final scheduled game of the season against the Chillicothe Mudcats was canceled due to rain Sunday at Phil Welch Stadium.
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Friday, July 19, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs extend their franchise record winning streak to 14 games with a doubleheader sweep over the Sedalia Bombers Friday, highlighted by pitcher Colton Kenagy throwing a no-hitter in the second game at Phil Welch Stadium. The Mustangs won game one 5-2 and game two 8-1.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs were on a franchise record 11-game win streak entering Thursday night’s game against the Chillicothe Mudcats. In the last regular season game on the road, the Mustangs extended the historical streak as they defeated the Mudcats 9-5.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
The Mustangs took care of business with time to spare, securing one of their most complete wins of the season with a 15-0 obliteration of the A’s in seven innings on Wednesday at Clarinda Municipal Stadium.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs made easy work of the bottom-dwelling Clarinda A’s on Tuesday for their 10th straight win, taking advantage of a poor showing from the Clarinda bullpen to deliver a commanding 14-8 victory on Tuesday at Phil Welch Stadium.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Sunday, July 14, 2019
The St. Joseph Mustangs took control of the MINK North Division with a big victory Sunday evening as they defeated the Chillicothe Mudcats 6-1 on the road.
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Friday, July 12, 2019
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Strong starting pitching and a five-run fifth inning was enough to extend the St. Joseph Mustangs winnings streak to four games as they beat the KC Monarchs 6-2 Wednesday night at Phil Welch Stadium.
- High school teams hit gridiron to open practice
- Lafayette graduate Ike Book undergoes surgery in hopes of furthering his baseball career
- Lafayette's Luikart commits to Oklahoma
- Mike Buckler officially retires, feels blessed for supportive community
- Schoeberl swings for more at international tournament
- Ball State's Audrey Schank has breakthrough swim season
- Central grad running to find her passion
- Benton promotes participation through multi-sports camp
- Central girls basketball holds fundraiser ahead of trip
- UMKC's Herner shines during freshman season
- Missouri Western names 2019 Hall of Fame class
- Missouri Western to build Griffon Athletics Hall of Fame
- Kirkwood's Massey turning heads at Mizzou camp
- Northwest women's hoops release non-conference slate
- Mizzou's trio of young wide receivers ready for a big encore
- Mizzou notebook: Albert O. sidelined; injuries test depth at tight end
- 50 years and running -- Griffon football holds first practice of the season
- Northwest hits the field for fall camp
- Injuries test Mizzou's depth at tight end
- After harrowing 2018, Mizzou shines spotlight on special teams