Thursday, July 18, 2019
Northwest Missouri State University’s athletic department is going back in time this fall with their M Club Hall of Fame by honoring selections who made an impact on the school 30-plus years ago.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Dreams have finally turned into a reality for former Northwest football player, and now Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Shawn Bane Jr., who will report to NFL training camp in Atlanta next week.
Friday, July 12, 2019
Northwest Missouri State alum and former Bearcat tennis standout Malcolm Harrison will be inducted into the M-Club Hall of Fame this fall.
Friday, July 05, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Northwest Missouri State’s Mallory McConkey didn’t hesitate when she heard about the opportunity to play the game she loves on an international level.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — It’s the offseason for college hoops programs, but that hasn’t stopped the Northwest Missouri State women’s basketball team from getting a jumpstart on the court.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
For the first time since 2013, one of the greatest rivalries in Division II football is returning to the home of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Kevin Schultz has one meet left in his collegiate track and field career. It has the potential to be his most memorable.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Friday, May 10, 2019
Wednesday, May 08, 2019
Sunday, May 05, 2019
Because of losing series in March to Washburn, Missouri Western needed to win Sunday at home against MIAA regular season champion Central Missouri to advance to the postseason tournament.
In what has turned out to be an outstanding swansong, Northwest Missouri State senior Kevin Schultz continued a dominating season with victory in the decathlon Saturday at the MIAA Track and Field Championships.
Friday, May 03, 2019
Monday, April 29, 2019
Northwest Missouri State wide receiver Shawn Bane Jr. runs the ball after a catch in the Bearcats season opener against Emporia State at Bearcat Stadium in Maryville, Missouri.
- UMKC's Herner shines during freshman season
- Central grad Simone Rodney signs with Western
- Top of the Class: Berry, Rush named Bill Snyder Award winners
- ANPN Spring Boys Coach of the Year: Erich Bodenhausen, Savannah baseball
- ANPN Girls Soccer Player of the Year: Morgan Pettlon, Maryville
- ANPN Girls Coach of the Year: Lisa Olson, St. Joe Christian track
- ANPN Boys Golfer of the Year: Hank Lierz, Bishop LeBlond
- ANPN Boys Track Athlete of the Year: Drew O'Connor, Lathrop
- ANPN Baseball Player of the Year: Braden Berry, Savannah
- ANPN Girls Track Athlete of the Year: Brooklyn Miller, St. Joe Christian
- Longtime Mizzou volleyball coaches announce retirement
- Mizzou makes final appeal in NCAA sanctions case
- Josh Caldwell prepares for Chiefs Training Camp
- Matter on the SEC: Humbled by Clemson loss, Alabama is after the throne again
- Former Bearcat 'trying to smell the roses' ahead of NFL training camp
- Free from postseason ban, Ole Miss knows Mizzou's NCAA blues
- Matter's SEC Notebook: Saban's former staffers still chasing the master
- Mizzou's Tre Williams pleads guilty to reduced charge
- SEC notebook: Mizzou will present appeal to NCAA this week
- Mizzou, ex-swimming coach dispute claims about his exit