Tuesday, August 13, 2019
The Northwest Missouri State women’s basketball team will play nine regular season games and two exhibition contests in the non-conference portion of the slate.
Monday, August 12, 2019
Thursday, August 01, 2019
The Northwest Missouri State football team opens its season once again with a match-up against rival Missouri Western on September 5.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
The 2019 MIAA Football Media Day kicked off Wednesday at the Kauffman Foundation Center, and with football season right around the corner, the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats have been preparing all summer long.
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Northwest Missouri State University’s athletic department is going back in time this fall with their M Club Hall of Fame by honoring selections who made an impact on the school 30-plus years ago.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Dreams have finally turned into a reality for former Northwest football player, and now Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Shawn Bane Jr., who will report to NFL training camp in Atlanta next week.
Friday, July 12, 2019
Northwest Missouri State alum and former Bearcat tennis standout Malcolm Harrison will be inducted into the M-Club Hall of Fame this fall.
Friday, July 05, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Northwest Missouri State’s Mallory McConkey didn’t hesitate when she heard about the opportunity to play the game she loves on an international level.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — It’s the offseason for college hoops programs, but that hasn’t stopped the Northwest Missouri State women’s basketball team from getting a jumpstart on the court.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
For the first time since 2013, one of the greatest rivalries in Division II football is returning to the home of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Kevin Schultz has one meet left in his collegiate track and field career. It has the potential to be his most memorable.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
- High school teams hit gridiron to open practice
- Lafayette graduate Ike Book undergoes surgery in hopes of furthering his baseball career
- Lafayette's Luikart commits to Oklahoma
- Mike Buckler officially retires, feels blessed for supportive community
- Schoeberl swings for more at international tournament
- Ball State's Audrey Schank has breakthrough swim season
- Central grad running to find her passion
- Benton promotes participation through multi-sports camp
- Central girls basketball holds fundraiser ahead of trip
- UMKC's Herner shines during freshman season
- Missouri Western names 2019 Hall of Fame class
- Missouri Western to build Griffon Athletics Hall of Fame
- Kirkwood's Massey turning heads at Mizzou camp
- Northwest women's hoops release non-conference slate
- Mizzou's trio of young wide receivers ready for a big encore
- Mizzou notebook: Albert O. sidelined; injuries test depth at tight end
- 50 years and running -- Griffon football holds first practice of the season
- Northwest hits the field for fall camp
- Injuries test Mizzou's depth at tight end
- After harrowing 2018, Mizzou shines spotlight on special teams