Monday, September 16, 2019
Thursday, September 12, 2019
HAYS, Kan. — A broken down bus in Manhattan, Kansas, on the way to Lewis Field Stadium on Wednesday was the only trouble Missouri Western found across the stateline.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Monday, September 09, 2019
As members of the Missouri Western football team addressed reporters following a narrow Week 1 loss to Northwest Missouri State, they didn’t appear as a group satisfied with the result.
Sunday, September 08, 2019
Despite a strong defensive effort for the final 80 minutes of the game, Missouri Western soccer lost its second straight match, this time against Rockhurst.
Friday, September 06, 2019
After finishing 12-7 and missing postseason play last season, Missouri Western women’s soccer team fell 2-0 in their season opener to Lindenwood on Friday night at Spratt Stadium.
Thursday, September 05, 2019
Thursday night’s game marked the ninth time in a row Northwest has won its season opener, though Missouri Western didn’t go down without a fight in a 45-35 Bearcat victory Thursday at Spratt Stadium.
Wednesday, September 04, 2019
The 2019 MIAA football season officially kicks off tonight with Northwest and Missouri Western pitted against one another for their season opener game.
When Missouri Western makes its traditional walk out of the locker room and down the hill to Spratt Stadium tonight, the Griffons will do so with raised expectations.
Monday, September 02, 2019
As he begins his third year on the job, Missouri Western vice president of intercollegiate athletics Dr. Josh Looney is watching the changes right before his eye.
The Griffons must replace a pair of key cogs in their secondary yet again, but Justin Richter’s defense is confident in the pieces returning yet again.
Saturday, August 31, 2019
While the Griffons have a to replace valuable piece at every level of their defense, James Huskey often served as the tone-setter and heartbeat of the group.
Friday, August 30, 2019
When it comes to play along the line of scrimmage, the Missouri Western Griffons hope to dominate the point of attack each week.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Monday, August 26, 2019
Sunday, August 25, 2019
The Missouri Western group of pass catchers might be the most unproven group on the 2019 roster, but it’s one Matt Williamson has the most confidence in.
- Central remains winless, falls to Park Hill South
- Lathrop runs past Mid-Buchanan in battle of top-3 rankings
- Week 3: Friday night football scores
- LeBlond volleyball falls short
- Benton hosts Lafayette for in-city rivalry
- Central Golf Invitational
- Friday night's high school football games
- HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS | Benton 8, Excelsior Springs 1
- Central starts off season with first-place victory
- Going, going, gone
- Four downs: Penalties, Bauman’s growth at center of Norfolk State preparation
- Western notebook: Western football focused on continuing to climb
- Rapid Reaction: Frost said Huskers took big step, but offense can still play faster; no injury updates
- Wyoming 'still real high' on Sean Chambers despite QB's rough start to season
- Arizona recruit Dyelan Miller will join what could be loaded receiving corps in 2020
- Wyoming defensive back Antonio Hull expected to return this week
- Northwest remains No. 7 in AFCA polls; Northwest volleyball ranked 15th
- Northwest's Wright named MIAA Offensive Player of the Week
- Q&A: Wayne Kreklow on retirement, coaching and Larry Bird
- Huskers' Sept. 28 home game against Ohio State slated for evening kickoff