Thursday, July 02, 2020
With the promotion of Will Martin to head coach of the Missouri Western men’s basketball team, multiple staff positions were left to be filled.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Monday, June 29, 2020
With student-athletes returning to campus and the fall sports season just more than two months away, local universities are planning for all possibilities when it comes to athletics.
Monday, June 22, 2020
In response to the NCAA requirements in maximum and minimum allowable contests and dates for the 2020-2021 season, the MIAA’s CEO Council approved a new 20-date volleyball schedule.
Friday, June 19, 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
With changes forced to the 2020 MIAA football schedule, the reigning co-champions will not face off if a season takes place this fall.
Monday, June 15, 2020
A reduction in postseason teams and alterations to regular season schedules are among a number of measures approved by the MIAA CEO Council on Monday.
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Small College Basketball announced on Wednesday that the Small College Basketball Hall of Fame Classic at the St. Joseph Civic Arena has been canceled this year due to the reduction in games for the 2020-2021 season.
Monday, June 08, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
The Central Indians have tabbed former Missouri Western assistant coach Roger Smith as the next head coach of the girls high school basketball program.
Monday, May 25, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020
On any normal gameday at Missouri Western, familiar faces seen on the sidelines serve in a different role.
Sunday, May 17, 2020
For younger generations of basketball fans, the ESPN documentary ‘The Last Dance’ gives a new look into what is considered the best dynasty in the history of sports.
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
In his sophomore year, JaQuaylon Mays was asked to carry the load for one of the most successful seasons in Johnson County Community College history.
Friday, May 08, 2020
- Summer workouts revitalizing Mid-Buchanan students, coaches
- Missouri 8-Man All-Star game canceled, scholarships still to be awarded
- Missouri football leads peaceful march, registers to vote
- Central ready to implement St. Joseph School District's summer athletics re-entry plan
- Smith ready to bring influence to Central girls hoops
- St. Joseph School District announces student-athlete summer re-entry plan
- Former MWSU assistant Roger Smith named Central girls basketball coach
- Former Central head coach Jared Boone begins new chapter at Oak Park
- Three area golfers awarded scholarships from Fairview
- Mid-Buchanan adds girls soccer, led by LeBlond grad Danielle Beers
- War Tampa: Former Auburn basketball stars relish opportunity to team up again in TBT
- Baker, diversity and inclusion director, sees signs of progress
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, July 3: Here's what we know
- Wyoming opponent preview: Colorado State turns to Steve Addazio to revive program
- Former Badger J.J.Watt named to BTN's All-Decade team
- Will there be a college football season? Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott weighs in
- Missouri Western men's basketball announces first staff under Martin
- Frost expects competition from McCaffrey to elevate Martinez's play
- Red Zone podcast: Farewell to Tom Oates, what an All-Big Ten schedule could be, and more
- Arizona football recruiting revisited: Grading the Wildcats’ class of 2017