Thursday, January 16, 2020
HIGHLAND — The future of the Highland Scotties women's basketball team remains uncertain after carefully controlled discussions over the course of four hours on Wednesday produced no official action.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Friday, January 10, 2020
Monday, December 30, 2019
COLUMBIA, Mo. — Torrence Watson broke out of a season-long shooting slump, scoring 24 points to lead Missouri to a 91-33 rout of Chicago State on Monday.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ) The UM Board of Curators voted unanimously to hire Eli Drinkwitz as the University of Missouri’s new football coach. In a release, MU said Drinkwitz’ contract “will be released after the completion of the human resources process.” “I can’t wait for every Tiger to meet Eli, he’s a special guy who has
Monday, December 09, 2019
COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ) The University of Missouri has reached an agreement with a new football coach, according to a source. Eliah Drinkwitz is expected to be the 33rd head coach of the Mizzou football team. An MU spokesman said an official announcement is close, but nothing will happen Sunday night. Drinkwitz, 36, comes to MU
Wednesday, November 06, 2019
Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Current North Central Missouri College women’s basketball coach Jenni Croy and former Bearcat dual-sport athlete Bob Sundell are among this year’s inductees into the MIAA Hall of Fame, the conference announced Tuesday.
Sunday, March 03, 2019
The Missouri Tigers shot better than 50 percent from 3-point range and fended off the Alabama Crimson Tide the rest of the day, rolling to an 82-47 win Sunday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri.
Monday, February 11, 2019
FORT WORTH, Texas — Devon Dotson scored 25 points, including six free throws in the final 40 seconds of overtime, and No. 14 Kansas beat TCU 82-77 on Monday night for its second win in a row while starting four freshmen.
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Saturday, December 01, 2018
ATCHISON, Kan. — After coming up just short of another shot at a national title, the Highland women’s basketball team reloads with new talent for this season.
ATCHISON, Kan. — The No. 7 Highland men’s basketball team enters the season with never before seen expectations after a trip to nationals last season.
Friday, November 23, 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Friday, October 26, 2018
- Luck of the Irish: Lafayette thwarts early struggles to defeat Maryville in MEC opener
- North Andrew, North Platte square-off in boys girls doubleheader
- East Buchanan girls pull away from Cameron behind 3-point shooting
- Central senior AJ Redman reaches career milestone
- Sundell's late run pushes Maryville past St. Pius X in crucial conference opener
- Central falls to Truman in conference opener
- Redman tops 1,000 career points at Central to highlight Steve Vertin Classic
- More than just a boys sport: Benton girls wrestling embraces team's second season
- Bishop LeBlond to host 2nd Annual Steve Vertin Classic
- Pressure in the paint; Lions light up Rockets
- Recruiting Ticker, Jan. 22: Huskers well-represented in final 2020 Rivals recruiting rankings
- Alabama basketball: Petty leads Tide past Vanderbilt
- Western women look for signature win versus No. 10 Fort Hays
- Mizzou chat: Dave Matter Live at 11 a.m.
- Auburn basketball: Cambridge leads Tigers to win over South Carolina
- Northwest women look to continue building with tough home stand
- Northwest men set to take another shot versus UNK
- Griffon Sports Spotlight: January 20, 2020
- Khalil Tate on why he played hurt, his fit in the NFL, and how he wants to be remembered as an Arizona Wildcat
- LOCAL BRIEFS: Jarrett Jacques named MAC West wrestler of the week