Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Current North Central Missouri College women’s basketball coach Jenni Croy and former Bearcat dual-sport athlete Bob Sundell are among this year’s inductees into the MIAA Hall of Fame, the conference announced Tuesday.
Sunday, March 03, 2019
The Missouri Tigers shot better than 50 percent from 3-point range and fended off the Alabama Crimson Tide the rest of the day, rolling to an 82-47 win Sunday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri.
Monday, February 11, 2019
FORT WORTH, Texas — Devon Dotson scored 25 points, including six free throws in the final 40 seconds of overtime, and No. 14 Kansas beat TCU 82-77 on Monday night for its second win in a row while starting four freshmen.
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Saturday, December 01, 2018
ATCHISON, Kan. — After coming up just short of another shot at a national title, the Highland women’s basketball team reloads with new talent for this season.
ATCHISON, Kan. — The No. 7 Highland men’s basketball team enters the season with never before seen expectations after a trip to nationals last season.
Friday, November 23, 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Friday, October 26, 2018
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
The MIAA will see two teams leave the conference at the end of the 2018-19 season but now welcomes Rogers State University to the fray in the fall of 2019, pending formal approval from the university’s governing board.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
In a matchup between top-15 teams in the KJCCC, the No. 2 Garden City Broncbusters (7-0) kept their perfect record intact by beating the No. 14 Highland Scotties 51-31 Saturday in Garden City.
Monday, October 15, 2018
- Pigskin Preview: Central relishes in newfound stability
- Turf wars: City teams set for preseason jamboree
- Pigskin Preview: Bishop LeBlond looks to turn things around with switch to 8-man football
- Jason Hale brings winning experience to LeBlond baseball
- Pigskin Preview: Benton looks to bounce back
- Pigskin Preview: Lafayette hungry to prove itself in 2019
- Pigskin Preview: SJCS, Northland Christian form 'one family'
- Mid-Buchanan football returns after record-breaking season
- North Andrew football team returns larger, healthier
- Pigskin Preview: Savannah Savages looking to climb to the top
- Take 2: Your one stop for in-depth Husker Extra college football preview content
- Steven M. Sipple: Year Two rise may not equal UCF's, but NU in hands of high-grade leader
- Our 2 cents (Huskers): Does NU have the pieces to double up (or more) last year's win total?
- In a matter of seconds: A second-by-second look at how NU's offense processes a play call
- Steven M. Sipple: Clemson's big flex under Dabo can be traced in part to Husker Power lineage
- Huskers will go for two when necessary, but also for a spark; past is littered with memorable tries
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 45-38 loss to Hawaii
- Martinez, Barry headline Husker captains; two underclassmen earn honor
- Five B1G questions entering the 2019 season
- Hawkeyes' Epenesa is one of a kind