LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2020--
The new online on-demand laundry service market research from Technavio indicates Positive growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201120005520/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Online On-demand Laundry Service Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the online on-demand laundry service market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the convenience offered through logistics services,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio.
The convenience offered through logistics services will be one of the major factors that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. Services such as free pick up and drop, which is a doorstep convenience, are expected to boost the demand for online on-demand services. This eliminates the need for customers to physically carry out the task of delivering the laundry to the vendors. The online on-demand laundry companies are engaging themselves in designing new algorithms in routing mechanisms to provide faster delivery services.
As the markets recover Technavio expects the online on-demand laundry service market size to grow by USD 58.02 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Online On-demand Laundry Service Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The online on-demand laundry service market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 18.92%.
- The adoption of online on-demand laundry services by residential users has grown significantly. Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles, the increasing working population, and the rising innovations in online laundry services are driving the growth of the market.
- In addition, the number of vendors offering online on-demand laundry services is also increasing, primarily in North America and Europe, which, in turn, is further propelling the market growth.
- Market growth in the residential segment will be faster than the growth of the market in the commercial segment.
- 34% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The presence of a large number of Internet users, the growing number of online laundry stores, the growth in the number of millennials, and an increase in dual-income households will significantly drive online on-demand laundry service market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- The US is a key market for online on-demand laundry services in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe and South America.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports onIndustrialsInclude:
Global Laundry Folding Robots Market: The laundry folding robots market size has the potential to grow by USD 386.14 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
- The online on-demand laundry service market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 33% during the forecast period.
- The online on-demand laundry service market is segmented by End-user (Residential and Commercial), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA), and Service (Laundry, Dry clean, and Duvet clean).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including ByNext Inc., Delivery.com LLC, Dry Cycle Brands LLC, DRYV Inc., Justclean General Trading Co. WLL, Laundrapp (Ops) Ltd., Laundryheap Ltd., PML Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Rinse Inc., and Washmen Laundry LLC
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports usingTechnavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201120005520/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/20/2020 06:15 PM/DISC: 11/20/2020 06:15 PM