Micaela Dea is a sports reporter for News-Press NOW. She graduated from the University of Missouri School of Journalism. Growing up in San Diego, Micaela loves to travel, meet new people, and tell stories. Have a story idea? Don't hesitate to email!
Northwest Missouri State accomplished the first task of its “cookie recipe” by dismantling Central Washington 50-21 in the first round of the NCAA Division II playoffs Saturday at Bearcat Stadium.
- Suit filed against bars after customer involved in fatal accident
- St. Joseph man receives lengthy sentence for 2020 rape
- Omicron variant confirmed in Missouri one day after Biden announces reimbursement for at-home COVID tests
- Rendezvous to re-open with an updated look
- Local business owner dies in crash Sunday
- Council votes against keeping I-229 a commissioned highway
- Gold to Gower: East Buchanan beats Marceline 21-7 to win Class 1 State Championship
- Police identify victim from Sunday shooting
- Man hospitalized after rollover crash on highway
- Apartment building burns in Saturday fire