Adolf Hitler tried, and failed, to conquer most of Europe and exterminate the Jewish people. One of the areas where he was successful was destroying his first name.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Every now and then, my wife walks through the front door of our house with a certain amount of trepidation. And it’s not because I’ve made a mess, dismantled the bathroom faucet or engaged a raucous beer-guzzling fantasy football draft party.
Friday, March 16, 2012
’s been a few years, so I don’t really remember what birthday presents I gave my children when they turned 7 years old. Knowing me, it was probably a regulation NCAA basketball or Kirby Puckett autograph baseball glove. Possibly a bike.
Monday, January 16, 2012
As winters go, this one has been relatively mild compared to the bitter cold and snowfall our area has received in the past few years. Sure, we
’ve had some flurries, a few pellets of sleet and some single-digit temperatures. But this winter has been a piece of cake.
- Column: This lawyer's trouble with opioids has changed his legal career — for the better
- A West Side police sergeant's plan to save kids
- Minnesota's rare East African developer, general contractor is leading effort to diversify construction
- Two trees will honor teen's life after unexpected take down
- SJSD students win big at national STEM competition
- Coming events, July 14
- Reunions, July 14
- How this Texas college gives every single student help with trauma, mental health
- Respond Now marks 50 years, help for 14,000 families
- Woman loans wedding dress made from husband's WWII parachute to 82nd Airborne Museum
- Why exercise won't make you lose weight
- NC: DOZENS SICK AGAIN AT SAME BUSINESS PARK
- The kind of hate we should be most worried about
- Dentist: 'If you're not flossing, you probably have gingivitis'
- After skin cancer diagnosis, teacher encourages kids to 'keep fighting'
- EMDR therapy can treat those with anxiety, trauma
- Understanding cause is key to dealing with anger
- Dermatologist: Make sunscreen part of your skincare routine
- Alzheimer's awareness highlighted in June
- Physician says 'sleep hygiene' is key to a good night's rest
- Church utilizes foundation to help fund ministries
- Minister moving from church to community outreach
- Man's book focuses on church, ministry
- After 2011 fire, congregation continues to grow
- Men connect over faith through ministry
- Baptist group works to rebuild flooded homes
- Francis street first celebrates 175th anniversary
- Bible study aims to soothe women's anxiety
- Second annual Blue Mass honors first responders
- Local pastors come together for prayer rally
- Teen faces murder charge in man's death
- Auditor: Bookkeeper stole $286,000 from road district
- Car crashes into building on St. Joseph Avenue
- Stabbing victim identified as Jaiden Drimmell
- Former teacher charged with assaulting student
- Fatal wreck shuts down Highway 36 in Kansas
- Man charged for running over woman with Jeep
- Patrol: 2 die when vehicle fleeing police overturns
- Wilson announces changes to MWSU leadership
- Woman suing over alleged injury at S. Belt Walmart