When life gets busy, there's nothing better than taking a moment at the end of your day to read to your kiddos. In no particular order, here are a few great books to grab the next time you visit your local library or to add to your Amazon wish list.
1. "I Wish You More" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenheld might make you cry while reading it to your little one, but it has the sweetest message.
2. "Little Blue Truck" by Alice Schertle is a simple, catchy story with clever rhymes that's sure to become a favorite.
3. "I'm a Hungry Dinosaur" by Janeen Brian is a fun, colorfully illustrated story full of repetition and onomatopoeia.
4. "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch is a classic about unconditional love that's sure to make you tear up.
5. "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown is another classic, calming bedtime story.
6. "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak is a must-read about a little boy with a big imagination.
7. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein is a sad but sweet story of a boy and a tree.
8. "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt is a more lighthearted read that tells a story from the perspective of the Crayons.
9. Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss is full of positive motivation for your soon-to-be kindergartener, preschooler, or even middle-schooler.
10. No Matter What by Debi Gliori is a simple, sweet story of unconditional love.
11. What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night by Refe and Susan Tuma is the perfect read for any dino-loving boy or girl.