Mr. Driver’s Seat, the Lovely Mrs. Passenger Seat, and two of the Sturgis Kids got to know the Pacifica Hybrid quite well a couple of years back when we drove one on a trip to Maine.
Number of Payments:
- Person robbed at gunpoint at Belt and Pear
- Man charged for sending photos to teen
- Police investigating home invasion
- Boy, adult, killed in accident in Cameron
- Dog grooming and training facility opens
- City's HR director resigns
- Missouri State Highway Patrol names officers involved in Aug. 6 shooting
- New Dunkin' location coming to town
- Man to undergo third mental evaluation in murder case
- Residents vent opinions on wind energy
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Friday, July 12, 2019
(NAPSI)—Following record-setting rainfall in many areas of the country, flooding has taken its toll on vehicles. It's important for those considering buying a used vehicle to be car care aware and check for signs of water intrusion or contamination, advises the nonprofit Car Care Council.
(NAPSI)—According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were nearly 6.5 million reported crashes in 2017 (the most recent available data), many of which were avoidable.
Monday, July 08, 2019
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Friday, June 28, 2019
Thursday, June 27, 2019
(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
Friday, June 21, 2019
(NAPSI)—Automotive window films, or tint, offer a variety of benefits, such as reduced exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays, a cooler interior by rejecting up to 55 percent of the sun’s heat, reduced glare and more safety for the occupants.