A day driving the 2020 Toyota Corolla hybrid raises two questions:
Number of Payments:
Most Popular Articles
- Authorities probe human remains found in trailer
- Texas Roadhouse, manager sued for harassment
- Lathrop wins district title at Maryville on miracle fourth-down conversion
- LIVE: Police involved in standoff
- St. Joe Port breaks into new market
- Buchanan County Sheriff Department members save a mans life
- Teen who died after being shot identified
- Man pleads guilty to 2nd degree murder
- Boy involved in Nov. 9 shooting has died
- FBI not involved in case of two missing brothers
Monday, November 04, 2019
(StatePoint) Even as more Americans turn to the used car market for affordable vehicle options, a recent survey suggests that outdated notions about used cars persist.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
(StatePoint) If you’re like many Americans, your car is your lifeline. When it’s in need of repair, being able to cough up the cash to keep it running is critical.
Monday, September 09, 2019
(StatePoint) When thinking about road trips, you might envision college kids heading on adventures, but older adults take road trips, too, according to a recent survey by Cigna.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Monday, July 08, 2019
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.