Amazon might be America’s favorite retailer, but it’s not America’s largest private employer. That honor belongs to Walmart, although Amazon does place second. It’s sobering to think that so many Americans work for $14.26 an hour, the average Walmart wage for a full-time worker, according to…
Number of Payments:
Most Popular Articles
- Man allegedly tried to get out of work with threat
- Woman allegedly sends threatening letter, white powder to herself
- Parent: My son was given Xanax by fellow first grader
- Woman with history of manslaughter charged for DUI
- OSHA investigates fatality at Ag Processing
- Viral dog attack video prompts city officials to rethink ordinances
- Man requests change of judge, venue in murder case
- Seven new charges filed against Tarkio woman
- Cameron hotel gives away dozens of mattresses
- Councilmen not looking to ban pit bulls: video sparks look into dog breeding ordinances
Thursday, September 12, 2019
(StatePoint) If you’re like many Americans, your car is your lifeline. When it’s in need of repair, being able to cough up the cash to keep it running is critical.
Monday, September 09, 2019
(StatePoint) When thinking about road trips, you might envision college kids heading on adventures, but older adults take road trips, too, according to a recent survey by Cigna.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Friday, July 12, 2019
(NAPSI)—Following record-setting rainfall in many areas of the country, flooding has taken its toll on vehicles. It's important for those considering buying a used vehicle to be car care aware and check for signs of water intrusion or contamination, advises the nonprofit Car Care Council.
(NAPSI)—According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were nearly 6.5 million reported crashes in 2017 (the most recent available data), many of which were avoidable.
Monday, July 08, 2019
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.