A local church is getting a new home after a fire destroyed its former building in 2011.
Saturday, June 01, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Francis Street First United Methodist Church is celebrating its 175th anniversary this year, making it one of the city’s oldest institutions.
Saturday, May 04, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Local pastors in the community will be gathering together on May 2 for One Church, One City, One Voice, a free citywide prayer and worship rally at St. Joseph Christian School to pray for the community.
Friday, April 12, 2019
Saturday, April 06, 2019
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Saturday, March 09, 2019
Saturday, March 02, 2019
Originally from Port Orchard, Washington, Kelly Taylor didn’t know at the time that a summer internship at Brookdale Presbyterian church would turn into more than 10 years of service as the director of student ministries.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The United Methodist Church, America's second-largest Protestant denomination, faces a likely surge in defections and acts of defiance after delegates at a crucial conference Tuesday rejected a move to ease the faith's ban on same-sex marriage and ordination of LGBT clergy.
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Saturday, February 09, 2019
Churches around the country, including some in St. Joseph, have taken steps to promote themselves as welcoming of all people, particularly those in the LGBTQ+ community.
Saturday, February 02, 2019
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Catholic Schools Week is a long-standing tradition in the Catholic education system. It has been celebrated by Catholic schools across the nation since 1974.
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Missouri Western hosts annual literacy lunch
- United Way wraps up annual allocations process
- Care facilities donate funds to police department
- Coming events, June 16
- Campus Kudos
- How conquering a rare leukemia in children revolutionized cancer care for millions
- Buyer beware: CBD products could be this century's snake oil
- Sleeping with the TV on may make you gain weight
- Need to keep your kids entertained this summer? Here are some ideas
- Why can't we seem to care about climate change?
- Dermatologist: Make sunscreen part of your skincare routine
- Brothers with special needs star in world without limits
- (NATS) HEALTH MINUTE: MOST RABIES INFECTIONS CAUSED BY BATS
- (NO MUSIC) HEALTH MINUTE: MOST RABIES INFECTIONS CAUSED BY BATS
- HEALTH MINUTE: MOST RABIES INFECTIONS CAUSED BY BATS
- Jessica Biel enters California vaccination bill debate
- These spices may be the key to living a long life
- CDC: MOST RABIES INFECTIONS IN U-S COME FROM BATS
- Facebook wants to make it easier to donate blood
- After 2011 fire, congregation continues to grow
- Men connect over faith through ministry
- Baptist group works to rebuild flooded homes
- Francis street first celebrates 175th anniversary
- Bible study aims to soothe women's anxiety
- Second annual Blue Mass honors first responders
- Local pastors come together for prayer rally
- Wyatt park christian church installs looping system
- Religious leaders talk inclusivity in community
- Local church plans to continue with flood relief
- Man dead from stabbing
- 16-year-old female drowns in Nodaway County
- Man sentenced to 130 years for sodomy, sex abuse
- Man charged with assaulting autistic child
- Two charged for assault, leaving man in ditch
- Amazon's new contracts could displace other e-commerce delivery
- Two people detained at East Hills Mall following incident
- Oriental Restaurant reopens for dine-in business
- Man killed in accident near Trenton
- How much river water? A massive amount