The Lincoln MKC is back for 2019 with a facelift, new safety features and some exclusive perks for those who spring for the top-line Black Label edition.
Number of Payments:
- Toddler shot, one person in custody
- Missing woman's boyfriend in custody
- Boyfriend of missing DeKalb County woman faces charge
- Atchison County Missouri man charged with sodomy
- Dearborn man charged with child porn
- Man gets five years on child porn charge
- Driver ejected in Riverside Road car crash
- Barbosa's closes Downtown location after theft
- Man leads police on chase through library
- Woman suffers life-threatening injuries due to car crash
Friday, June 21, 2019
(NAPSI)—Automotive window films, or tint, offer a variety of benefits, such as reduced exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays, a cooler interior by rejecting up to 55 percent of the sun’s heat, reduced glare and more safety for the occupants.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Thursday, June 06, 2019
(NAPSI)—Getting a flat tire is no fun for anyone at any time, especially on vacation. To keep your next road trip rolling along, the nonprofit Car Care Council recommends a quick tire check before you leave the driveway.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Monday, May 20, 2019
(StatePoint) Fifty-two children died in hot cars nationwide in 2018 of pediatric vehicular heatstroke -- more than any other year on record in the past 20 years. Experts say that these tragic deaths are entirely preventable.
Friday, May 03, 2019
Thursday, May 02, 2019
(NAPSI)—As golf remains a significant piece of business and social culture, it’s important for women to feel confident on the course. Knowing the basics of the game could encourage participation in key business decisions taking place on the course every day. Nearly 5 million women play golf …
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
(BPT) - The incredible look of lush, green grass. The feel of soft lawn beneath your toes. The smell of the freshly cut yard on a warm sunny day. A healthy lawn starts with good maintenance and the most important step is mowing. Is your lawn mower ready to go?