Numbers started Sunday, December 7 and will appear each day until a winner has been determined. One number will appear in the print edition of the St. Joseph News-Press while a second, different, number will appear on the FOX 26 KNPN 5:00pm newscast and online at newspressnow.com.
News-Press Rewards members could receive a portion of $300 in additional cash prizes.
Please call (816) 271-8600 if you have further questions.
Participating businesess: Homestyle Furniture and Bedding • LaVerna Village • Pigtails 'N Inkwells • Puppy Love Salon • Smooth Endings • Ken Smith Autobody
BLACKOUT BINGO RULES
- Object of the game is to black out your unique board on the front of this Bingo card. Two numbers will be published daily beginning Sunday, December 7 and every day until a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner are determined. One number will appear in the St. Joseph News-Press while a different number will be announced during the 5:00 pm local news cast on FOX 26 and at newspressnow.com. If the 5:00 pm FOX 26 newscast does not air, please go to newspressnow.com to see that day’s number.
- Blackout winners will have until 7:00 pm after the final number has been published/announced and blacks out your board to call (816) 271-8602. Please leave a message and a News-Press employee will be contacting you to verify your board is a winner the next business day.
- Called bingo numbers must be marked on the bingo board on the reverse side in a way in which numbers can be confirmed in the event your card is a winner. If numbers cannot be determined, that board will be disqualified. Blackout Bingo winners understand they will be announced in the St. Joseph News-Press, FOX 26 and newspressnow.com.
- 1st place prize is $500, 2nd place prize is $300 and 3rd place prize is $200. In the event there are multiple winners on the same day the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be determined through a drawing.
- Three runners up prizes of $100 each will be awarded for all those who participated in Blackout Bingo but did not win. Runners up will be determined through a drawing. Submit your non-winning bingo card by mailing to the St. Joseph News-Press, Attn: Blackout Bingo, P.O. Box 29, St. Joseph, MO 64502, or by dropping them off at the St. Joseph News-Press at 825 Edmond St. five business days following the announcement of the conclusion of the bingo game.
- No purchase necessary to participate in Blackout Bingo. A limited number of game boards can be picked up at participating advertisers or at the St. Joseph News-Press. Numbers will also be available the day of publication only by stopping by the St. Joseph News-Press at 825 Edmond between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday, 9 am and 11 am Saturday and Sunday and 8 am to 10 am on Holiday's. Please do not call for numbers.
- Not responsible for errors in printing, online or on KNPN. All decisions of the contest are at the discretion of the St. Joseph News-Press and are final.